2011年9月23日星期五

[[I'm not gonna disappear again]]

Huisehhhh~ I can't believe I 'm typing my blog right now.
There is really so so so long I din't touch my blog.
I lost my enthusiasm on typing blog.
I don't know why, I don't know.
For a period, I think that I want to quit blog and close my bloggie. 

Yet, I'm coming back to here again. A paradise full of my memories.
I love my blog because there is a lot of happy memories inside here.
My friend, my school, my exam , every detail!
I'm back for searching the previous "Me".

Everything is changing. Friends, studies, family, jobs......Everything.
Every time I come back to my bloggie with different feeling.
I'm in the way to be matured. Maybe?

In my mind now, I feel guilty of bluffing my mum. 
I know she is caring of me.I know she love me.
And I love her too.
The far distance let me realized that family is important for me. 
I can't live without them.

What had I bluffed on my mum? 
Yes! That is my relationship.
I scare of telling my mum I 'm in relationship with someone right now.
I can't imagine how she gonna to act on this matter.
Angry? Reject? or Happy and accepted?
I want a relationship accept by my family, can I ?
Mum, will you?

I'm not a child anymore, I'm growing up.
I know what am I thinking.
Next year I gonna be 21 years old, I can't believe the time pass so fast..
The reality is cruel enough, I need to accept it.


I'm not gonna to leave my bloggie anymore.
I'm back with a newest me!

Who am I? I'm DecemberXian. =D





没有评论: