2012年10月30日星期二

[[Big Bang Alive Tour In Malaysia]]



[27.10.2012] A day that I won't ever forget in my life.That was the day of BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR in MALAYSIA. They are awesome! All the people who've been there would agree with me. WE ARE JUST SO HIGH!!!!!!


I reached Stadium Merdeka around 3 pm in that day. That was the situation I saw it that day, CROWDED! Full of people! THAT IS JUST SO KUA ZHANG!



We were queue up-ing! Luckily the weather wasn't too hot! We were waited outside the stadium merdeka and listen to the song while they were rehearsal. :D Start from that moment, both of us were so excited!


Suddenly, the rain come so fast!!!!OMG! Luckily the event organizers gave us the free rain coat.  

HEHEHE! TICKET OF BIG BANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012!


Around 5pm, All of us still waited outside. We were so tired due to we stood for 2 hours already! I was so hungry that time because I just ate breakfast only on that day. TIRED AND HUNGRY SIMULTANEOUSLY. But I still so excited! :D

Finally we went in around 6pm!!!!OH YEAH! *HEHEHE* The "crime" appeared now! Me and Jia Tong should go into the CAT 7 (RM188) , but when we ran in, we confused which place was CAT7, there was nothing stated there. THAT'S WHY WE RUN TO THE IN FRONT PLACE, and lastly only we knew that that was CAT3 (RM488) place! :P



While all of us waited until 7.30 pm, the rain came again! THIS TIME IS HEAVY RAIN! All of us quickly took out the rain coat, but actually the rain coat is useless. 我们都变成落汤鸡了



8 pm ! CONCERT START!!!!!!!!!;D
What is surprising was the rain stop immediately when the concert start! START TO CRAZY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!当我看到他们出现的那一刻,我真的快疯了!我真的激动到快流泪了,我真的很难相信我真的见到了他们。 






HEY, WHO IS THIS? YES! THAT'S TOP!!!!!<3>


THIS IS DAE SUNG! :D 



SO, who is this? anyone know? YUPE. He Is G-Dragon!:) Sorry for my poor iphone! It can't really take a good picture. I was so regret that I didn't bring my DSLR went with. When I saw other vips took photos with camera, I was upset! I SHOULD BRING MY DSLR! :( 


SEUNGRI AND TOP! X)

PlAYLIST:Tonight / Hands Up / FantasticBaby / How Gee / Stupid Liar / KnockOut+High High(GD+T.O.P)/ StrongBaby+What Can I Do(Seungri)/ GaraGara Go / Number1/ Cafe / One of A Kind+Crayon(GD)/ Bad Boy / Blue/ Love Song / Monster /Feeling / Only Look AtMe+Wedding Dress(Taeyang)/ Wings(Daesung)/Haru Haru / Lies / LastFarewell 
ENCORE:Heaven /Bad Boy / Fantastic baby / Hands Up

When the concert ended, everyone went out. CROWDED AGAIN!






After the concert, my whole shirt was wet.  WE SEEM LIKE JUST FINISHED BATH. LOL All I knew was I was barely breath in the concert due to there's too many people.  However, I DO ENJOY THE WHOLE CONCERT! YEAH!  They are awesome!!!!! I won't ever forget what they've been said and acted.

GD: "Every day Every night we have we have numbers of shows, but u are the best, those poster , borders, I see them more.. So.. Thanks you."

TOP:"Terima Kasih, I remember every single faces ..  pls take care"

Taeyang: "Aku Cinta Pada Mu" with RAP


There's too much to say, I can't finish to say it all here. All I want to say is

I WON'T EVER REGRET I WENT TO THE CONCERT! THAT'S THE FIRST CONCERT I WENT AND I WILL REMEMBER IT FOREVER!:) 


 BIG BANG FOREVER!!!!

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

phentermine no rx phentermine hydrochloride buy online - buy phentermine online from mexico

匿名 说...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]virazole buy
[/url] ribavirin online
order rebetol
order copegus

匿名 说...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]methylprednisolone heart attack
[/url] medrol 4mg dosepak directions
medrol dose pack uses
Methylprednisolone 8 mg