2012年3月15日星期四

[[BigBang *CRAZY*]]

Woohoo! Finally, I have time to bloggie. ;)

And finally I have time to use English to type bloggie. HAHA 

In usual, I don't like to use English to update my bloggie due to my poor english. If I want to update a English post, I need to think a lot vocabulary and words. It will kill me. xD

I can't believe that one day I will be addicted to a group of celebrities. I 'm addicted to BIGBANG! :) They are really awesome, their song, their dance drive me crazy! 

Their new mini album name "ALIVE". I love it so much! "ALIVE" this word brought me a lot of meaning. I'm ALIVE too! xD

Everyday, I must listen their song over 3 times. HAHA *OMG*


In their mini album,  there are three songs I like it! 


1.BAD BOY 
 Wow! The song I loved the most! <3 I love the rhythms of this song.  Don't ask me why, there's no reason I fall in love to this song. :)

2. BLUE
This is the first song I heard in their mini album.  This song is soft and nice. But I still love BAD BOY the most. *HEHE*


3. FANTASTIC BABY
This is definitely a CRAZY song! Every times I listen to this song , I feel like dance! It is DAMN high!!! Their MV is gorgeous! <3 HOT! ><  



So, my laptop background image, BIGBANG !
My phone home screen image, BIGBANG TOP! My lover! x)
My ringtone, BIGBANG BAD BOY!  





Imma be crazy! BIG BANG's trend? Come on! I love it! ;D 

没有评论: