2010年2月11日星期四

[[Back to Hin Hua]]



Today is hin hua 's HUI CHUN DAY!!!!

So, I and Miss Cai were going back to there.



There was full of people.

And full of RED colour.

I admit there is nothing exciting to us.

And BORED!!!!

But I was so happy to see my friend whom I no meet long time ago.

Hehe=)



Wow!!!Alex , please don't keep sms with "mama" lar~

Wakaka!!!




Hehe^^

Is this a nice shoot?

Wakaka=)

Miss Cai is very "pretty" the moment.

Look similar with MOUSE!!!!hehe^^




Xian and Cai





Long time no photo together already.HEHE^^


After finished the HUI CHUN performance ,

Cai, Bigsot,Amanda and me were going to eat.


Done our lunch,We went to AEON JJ.

Hoho!!!!We have watched out a movie names"72????"(I'm sorry because it's name too long)



Is this movie nice ???


Ya!!!!


It's so nice and damn funny.


^^


Only we did at the cinema's room when watching this movie is LAUGHING.


And CRAZY LAUGHING.Wakaka~
So,
you guys suppose to see this movie ya~HAHA^^
AND
I wanna say to all my buddies:
" HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR"
&
"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY" (Sorry,This only for somebody whose are in couple)
or
"HAPPY SINGLE DAY" (This for mine and somebody whose are single.hehe^^)
Ok~That's all=).
P/S: 关于我与航空武舰的故事,小贤最近很懒惰,真的很不想打那么长。所以,有时间在上载吧!呵呵^^

没有评论: