2010年7月3日星期六

[[M.I.S.S]]





Do you guy see that two picture? That's the situation of yesterday night.All because of Brazil V.S. Holland.That's freaking crowd for the mamak.I and Miss Cai them just can sit at the side and watched the "small ant" playing the match.Zzzz...

Ok!!!I was absolutely disappointed for that match.How can Brazil lose it? Unacceptable.~~~Arghhh~ I thought I can see them in the final match ,but NO  HAVE ANYMORE.Sua~ Forget it!!!!Tonight Agentina V.S. Germany...Woohoo~~X)!!!!  I won't miss it~I don't know which country is going to win!But I know It will be a nice match~=D 


I'm waiting for it..........



Arghhhhhh~Gosh!!!I miss KLANG very very much.This week is the first week I didn't back to my hometown.T.T 
I miss Mummy very much. I have many things wanna talk with her.I want time with her.
I miss Him.
I miss my HOME.Only home is warm.My home...T.T
I miss Aeon & Pyramid&all the shopping centre!!!I have already aimed a MOVIE to watch. [TWLIGHT ECLIPSE] ohhh~my Jacob...I miss you~xD
I miss Bak Kut Teh.I just wanna eat Klang de Bak Kut Teh.Other place !!!HENG!!!
I miss My BLUE JAZZ(my car) ,I want drive you.xD




A lots of Miss....Lazy type out already....Hmm~I just wish that next week I can back to Klang.><




I WANT BACK.


ASSIGNMENT FU*K OFF PLEASE.

没有评论: