2010年7月8日星期四

[[Typography]]


This week I was absolutely busy for my typography.It has taken a lot of time to done it.Because it needed my BRAIN to think and designed it.I really long time didn't use my brain.NOT JOKE!!!Really~
I quite lazy to use my brain to think all the things.So , am I BRAINLESS? X)




But, Fortunately , I done it!!!!Muahhahaha~ I felt proud to me when I done it.


According to above picture , you guys have any opinion?Hahaha~Is it ugly or not any creative? Whatever what you guys say , I am satisfy with my typography .Because it 's my design , my works.I love it.Muahaha~

There are 6 words to let us design.It 's Imagination , Futuristic , Detached , Association , Excitement and Curiosity. Wow~That's really used a lot of my BRAIN. I couldn't accept I simply designed it and submitted.That's my works !How can!!!If that is essay I sure simply do , but design I really can't make it like this.Maybe this is my principle.Hahahaahahaha~ 


This few week will be my assignment week.I have a lot of assignment to rush it.My god!!!I really hate assignment very very much. Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!! I want holiday!!!!>.<










Tomorrow is going to back Klang . Look forward for it.Quite excited...








KLANG , I 'M COMING.




TWILIGHT SAGA , I 'M COMING  TO YOU.x)

没有评论: