2010年10月20日星期三

[[16102010]]

16102010 was J3peace's small gathering without Miss Cai. xD I quite happy for this.Blek =P


I went to watch "The Child's Eye" with Jun Xian, How You, Wei Fu, and Siew Yen.Three stupid guys and two "siao po"~~!!! Jun Xian came fetch me with his Proton Saga.What I couldn't accept was his "Saga" 's door have spoiled, I can't open it!!!>< but other people can open it.Damn Shui!





In the cinema, we keep laughing at Siew Yen as she keep saying that she don't want watch already.She closed her eyes and ears with her hand all the time.I and Jun Xian keep laughing when we saw her pattern. Quite funny.~!!! =}This movie wasn't scary at all. But it's not bad if no compare with Western 's movie.Haha.... 


After watched the movie.As Yen need to have lunch with her family ,so I went with three guys them.Wow~We went to eat HO LIAO.=} Really appreciated that time. I missed it.

How you ~!!!He ate the most...see his size can know already.Haha 

See this guy!!!Wear Formal suit eat crab!!!x} Really "suitable".

Rich man ate so many too.He and How You --Super Kin Kong.=}

The next---My turn!!!! =} Really so nice!!!咸蛋螃蟹!


Haha~Guo Bao not ate, she just come find us when we have finished eaten.

How you 's head disappeared~!!!!


Next turn!!!How you 's appeared, but Jun Xian's face only half.x}

This really broke record ah!!!Four of us ate till RM 98.This was not expensive. But we really ate so many.


What have we eaten:
1. Siam Rice[Medium]
2.India Mee[Medium]
3.Crab 1.5 Kg 
4.Siam Rice[Big]

Wow~That's really so full for all of us.I 'm so happy went out with them.We have chatted many things and our memories.We really appreciated it.So , we promised!!!Next time go out again!!!Haha x} Miss Cai, you missed the chance.Hehe....






So, 16102010. The end. Ciaos......=}



2 条评论:

Miss Chalsyn 说...

== o0o...
heng heng heng..

blek..!!!

DecembeR XiaN 说...

Blah Blah Blah~is you dont want come de~wakaka XD