2010年10月2日星期六

[[F.E.A.R]]



This few days, I felt that there are something change between us.I don't know what is changing , but I can feel something is changing.I feel SCARE, I keep calling myself  don't think too much. But I'm afraid , I keep worry , and he don't know. ={

He was nothing say to me. I feel strange to him this few days.Suddenly , I feel that I don't know who is him.I totally can't get what he was thinking recently.I feel something changed... Do he realize?


He is a stranger for me?! I feel strange to him , I don't know why.I know he was busying this few days, but I don't think that I felt strange because of he was busying. From that time we went out while I came back from Kampar second day, I have already feel something changed between us.He don't seem to last time, I can feel it.The feel he gave me not same as last time. What happen? I don't know. I feel that he was far away from me, but I can't do anything?


He will leave? or He is going to leave ?
I don't know.I can't do anything. If god really want he to leave, I will accept. I try hard to maintain this relationship, and it's really very hard for me to maintain. I have already try my best. I believe that is mine then is mine, not my wan I take it 's also won't longer for me.


If he really leave me , I will try all my heart to accept it. I believe fate, if he is the right one , then he is.If he not, he will leave at the last.


 Is it he is my soul mate?I don't know.


I just know , I BELIEVE FATE.


I feel scare , I fear , but I also know that fear is useless.


I will lose him? I don't know. I just know if he is the right one , he will be with me until the end.





Fear inside my heart.
Can anyone help me to take it out?
Scare is surrounding my mind.
Lose him will be my nightmare.
Confidence surrender to afraid.
I can't predict the future.
Soul mate exist in this world?
There's just a unanswerable question.
Fate belong to us.
But, that is we create our fate or fate lead us to the end?

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Mybe someone cares about can save you....like ker?

DecembeR XiaN 说...

Har? what mean?