2011年3月1日星期二

[[Death Bloggie]]

Hohoho! My bloggie was totally death. I have not been touching it quite a long time. 


I don't feel to update, I no time to update also. I'm so so so sorry.


From this week started, I 'm totally in stressful week. Everyday rush assignment and presentation. The pressure gonna kill me soon.After done an assignment, the next assignment come again. No time to rest, no time to play.I really hate uni life so much.It take all my time and my healthy. 


After I go in uni, my healthy a day worst than the previous day.Now I no need on diet, my weight automatically decrease.I keep on sick, and my face look like a ZOMBIE. *This is my mummy told me*


Many people saw me ,they will say , " Hey, why are you so thin now ?Do you on diet?"


I can swear that I didn't diet, but I don't know why so many people say me become so thin already, and the important point is I don't feel I thin. =='''




Okay lar....I feel my bloggie so death, so I update it .




Just a short and brief post. =) So CIAOS......

没有评论: