2011年3月21日星期一

[[F*** My Life?]]

Okay?
F.M.L?
F*** My Life?

LOL


Why gonna f*** your own life?
I always saw that many people like to write F.M.L. No!No!No!
Seriously, I tell you guys don't F*** Your Life.

You want f***? Please go f*** other life or whatever what can F***.
Don't f*** Your life!
Your life is yours, for what to f***?

My life controls by myself.
Your life controls by yourself.


Okay! Everyone have their depress time.I think I have also.
Ya!Suck Uni's life!
I won't get depress easily last time.
But now,
I almost everyday depress.
Why?

Because of the suck uni's life!!!!

I really admit that I regret to choose UTAR as it so far away from Klang.
I miss Klang, I miss all the things of Klang.
I have many things that I care on Klang.
I'm totally homesickness.
Terrible Homesickness!

My Suck Uni's Life...
Take all my holidays!
I don't even get a holidays in a year!
I want to go vacations, I want to go to trips!
What the Hell now?
One I also can't get it!

My Uni's Life just give me...
A lot of assignment!
Damn many presentation!
A lot of tiring!
Lack of sleep!
And
The most is.... 
Stress and Tension!!!!!


Everyday I 'm thinking....
Why I need to study so hard?
Why I need to do a lot of assignment?
Just because of OUR INVISIBLE FUTURE?
Be a University Student can get work?Be a University Students you can get more salary?
What the hell of this world?
Nowadays,
Students study not because of themselves.
That 's because of this society!
Damn cruel SOCIETY!
I can't study what I want to study just because of a funny and realistic reason.
If I study Chinese Studies,
What jobs can I do next time?
Chinese is not important for this world?
Yes!
Now totally NOT IMPORTANT!
So?

What are the most cruel things on this world?
THIS SOCIETY!

What also look forward to Money?
If no money exist in this world,What the world will be?

Okay!I won't F*** My Life.
I just gonna F*** My Uni's Life.

Three years, I need to tolerate 3 years only I can escape from this kind of life.
WHAT THE HELL?

SUCK UNI's LIFE.




没有评论: