2011年4月24日星期日

[[Final?! Haiz]]

Argh! Half year past, I 'm going to sit on final again .Argh!! Again! Sienz~ Uni's life is bored and nothing. It take off my time, a few days later I need to face the F***king final again. But, actually final got bring benefit for us? No! We do it just because we want to graduate. Yucks!



Sorry here, I take Nike to play a fool.Hahah~LOL Nike, please don't call us just do it anymore. We are tired and suffer for just do it. We"just" just do it?! How about our feels, our opinion, our mind? No! Exam can't bring us any benefit, it just kill your cell and bring us die faster. Haiz...

28/4/2011 , I gonna start my FINAL. My suffer life come again. Need to use my time and brain to memories all those thing. Arghhhhhh~!!! Everytime after final , I must go to do facial !Shit! I can imagine all the pimples on my face........Pls! I don't want!><

Die die die......everytime final I must go die again. Now I totally no have the mood to study. I still play and I at hometown. LOL I feel nothing for final. I sot jor? I don't know. I just know I hate final ! F***king hate! argh! It make me scold bad word again! Lalalalallalalalaalal



DecemberXian is going to die soon.. So, still can I smile? I hope so. I give you guys a fake smile. =D
Nice smile right? heheheheheehehehehehehe


Okay lar! Updated! Complete my blog job. I love my bloggie so much. hehe x)


CIAOS.



By,




没有评论: