2011年5月11日星期三

[[Crazy over Vampire Dairies Again]]

Hey, DecemberXian appear.=)

Today I finish my last subject of FINAL. *Woot Woot* But, the last subject I gonna fail and retake? I don't know.But I really don't know how to do.The first mind when me saw the question paper, I was thinking," FUCK, the lecturer lie us!" He gave us the tips but the tips didn't out. Seriously I need to complaint , his notes are just F***king useless!!! His notes just full of pictures and images , the sentences all pointless.Do you think we can study a pointless notes and get a good result?! Okay, if any offense then I'm apology. I just say out my opinion. 

Okay, don't say about Final anymore. Now is Sem Break. Woohooooooooo!!! =D My happy time!
And Now, Imma say about the VAMPIRE DIARIES. Yeepeeyaya..yeepeyepeya! Yes! When I reached Klang  and my sweet home , I slept. After woke up, I watched Vampire Diaries S2E21---The Sun Also Rises. It 's damn awesome!!!! I 'm crazy over this movie again as this episode.This episode is the greatest ever in Vampire Diaries. =)

In this episode, John died, Jenna Died, and the most "gan jiong" is Damon is dying soon as he has bitten by Taylor.>< Klaus....Yuck! Elijah, you are so handsome but why you betray Stefan them ? Stupid lar!


John's note, the song, Elena's tears, Damons face, Damons bite, Alaric, the roses...this all plus together and make this episode damn touching.



John is writing the letter to Elena(his daughter) as he would like to use his life to exchange Elena 's life.In the letter, a statement wrote in, 
"I love you all the same as I have always loved you and always will, John"


This scene is Klaus kill Jenna, this scene is so touching. Jenna is so pity , I can't believe she will die in this episode.She is so nice and gorgeous.I don't like her death. =(


Damon love Elena very very much. I feel to cry when he tell Elena,
"Come back as a vampire and I will stake you myself cause I cant stand the idea of you hating me forever."


He is so great,and charming. =) Next Thursday , will be the Season Finale of Vampire Diaries. I can't wait to watch it. I'm so gan jiong for it. I don't want Damon die!!He cannot die!!!

Arh!Next Thursday, I 'm looking forward to you,Vampire Diaries. =) <3 












没有评论: