2011年5月31日星期二

[[Year 2 LIFE]]

Hey, I'm back again! >< But actually I just pretend I 'm back as I feel so hopeless for my bloggie. I have no any motivation to write it! =( Sad for my laziness.LOL


Okay! So fast, Now I 'm year 2 in UTAR already. It 's damn fast! Just awhile, Year 2! I can't believe just awhile, I Year 3 already. Time pass faster, but I know I have improved also. =) 


Take a look for my Year 1 Trismester 3 's Result. No A , No C. It is middle level. LOL



See! This is my RESULT. It 's no as good as my coursemates who get in Dean 's List with All A's result. I know I can't compare to them as my english is weak. But , I really try hard to improve. 

I satisfied with this result as I thought this semester I gonna retake some subject. But, luckily I need not to do it.All B's is no shame, it bring my confident back to me. Thanks god! I should appreciate that you let me get in a class with high quality coursemates. They really teach my a lot of things. =)

I have passed my Year 2 life two days. I really glad that I choose Advertising to be my minor. I know I prefer it more. If I choose Political Science, I think I will die quickly. I will instead on my choice and make harder on it. Nothing is impossible , it just see you want to do it or not. 


Okay! My friends, Let us ADD OIL together! We can go through this all obstacles! Nothing will bring us down! I know I always in down mood, but I won't give up for what I have chosen. 

I want to prove to everybody: I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So, just a short post. So Ciaos. 





By,


没有评论: