2010年8月4日星期三

[[Thought out]]



Sometime, I realized that my mind keep thinking many things,but I always stuck on the same place.I love to day-dreaming.Everyday,I used to day-dreaming.I keep thinking all the things without answer.Is it I stupid?I keep thinking and make myself live in a depress world.


Every time I thought out and finally I figured out the answer.Woo~I feel very happy and satisfy.Because of that,I know that I have being grown.


I'm totally agree that if a girl fall in love, she will be irrational.I don't know is it every girl will be like that, but I am.I scare to fall in love as I scare to become irrational.I will become emotional , maybe a little bit thing can make me upset and pull me into my depress world.When I sad and depress,I don't know what am I doing.I will be urge and do something I will regret.I scare to lost myself.That's why I keep scare that I will fall in love.


When I love someone, I will put all my heart to love him.I love,but I scare.I scare that I lose that someone.That's because of I too love ,so I scare to lose it? I really irrational when I love deeply to someone.All my world is surrounded by him, all my mind is thinking about him.I will easily get mad of his lies,his moody,his reaction,and all the things of him.I should not like that , but I couldn't control.That's why a girl fall in love,she become a stupid?


A boy fall in love with a girl .She is just his lover,boy still can focus on work and friends or alcohol/cigarette?A girl fall in love with a boy.He is her everything.Girl can't live without her lover.




Love is to enjoy not to torture.

I love this sentence.It was quoted by Alex Teh.Thanks for comfort me.=)Wish you good luck with your future girlfriend.xD




When I saw this sentence , I realized that former I keep stuck at the same place, I don't even walk out my first step.
I worry,I scare  I cry, I depress, I sad and all the negative emotion.
This all is torturing me.Love a people not to be suffer, it might be happy and enjoy.
So that , I realized that I was wrong , I should change the way I love a person.












I Love Him.So I will CHANGE myself.I just hope that He won't break our promise down.BF= Be Forever.♥♥♥♥






Ciao....~~~

没有评论: