2010年11月9日星期二

[[Date with Tasty Crab]]

6/11/2010, Decemberxian dated with tasty crab!!! Yummy Yummy Yummy... I 'm loving it.><



We went to "Fei Lou Hai" ate the tasty crab. The restaurant at PJ.


Wow~Wow~Nice !Tasty crab!!!=D

What foods we had eaten:

*5kg Crabs

*2 plates of Fried Rice[One Large ,One Medium]

*10 chicken wings

*20 pieces of Roti Bakar


Mr.How You

Mr. Kok Chen Tong

Miss Cai

 Miss DecemberXian

Miss Guo Bao

We five people ate 5 kg Crabs!!!!One people 1 kg....Is it crazy???xD



Golden Fried Rice.....Nice!!!It taste good!! You guys should go taste it..

Crabbies Crabbies....Come Come Come!!You have already in my stomach!!!xD


Crabbies and Fried Rice Promoter!!! Muahaha~~~x)


Miss Cai is winner!!!She and How You ate the most!!!!


Cai & Xian.....


GuoBao & Cai





This all cost us.............


RM 216.80


means each person RM 43.

This is the first time I ate so many crabs and ate till so expensive.Muahaaha

But 

I 'm loving it.=D










Arh!!!! Next time need to go eat again!!!

I want to eat again!!!

Nice nice nice!!!!



My friend ,make a promise!!!

We will go to eat again!!!!xD

没有评论: