2010年11月2日星期二

[[Tesco Shopping]]


Just now after eating, I and my housemates went to Tesco near our house. We went to SHOPPING. xD


I bought two things-----CHOCOLATE & BING BING MI GUO.  x)


Round Round Shape de Chocolate.My favourite.=D


BING BING MI GUO.I love it!!!!!



I really love round round shape de chocolate very much.I just like to eat this type chocolate only.It taste good.





There are many type of chocolate is nice,but I just like to eat round round shape de chocolate and I don't know why. =D I seldom eat as it cost expensive.>< But I love it!!! Anyone want to give me as a present? xD

And 



BING BING MI GUO.
Since I small, I already love to eat it. It taste Kiam Kiam. Muahaha~nice!!! I like to eat the Kiam Kiam.I always lick the Kiam Kiam and then only me eat this the biscuits.x)


I'm so happy when I know someone love to eat too.So ngam!!!  xD




Okay lar...Just want to share about somethings I bought today. So, CIAOS.




2 条评论:

Sook Kin 说...

bing bing mi guo bu she sweet sweet de meh?

DecembeR XiaN 说...

No no~it's kiam kiam de~~~~hehe