2010年11月17日星期三

[[Ipoh Parade Shopping Day]]

Last Saturday , I and my sista all no go back to Klang. So we decided go Ipoh Parade to shopping.Gosh!!!!First time I bought so many things when I went out with friends.=D



This is the whole things I have bought that time.One Bag, One Shoe, One Shirt, Two Pair of Ear rings.
xD



The first is this white shoe.I love the design.Hehehehe~~~And It only cost RM29.90. So worth!!!


After that is-----

You guys can you see it ? 
This is green in colour lor whey!!!=D


The next , this is the ear rings and the only shirt. =D


Now , let you guys see some funny !!!

It is this two bag look similar?Hahahahah
RED--Miss Cai
GREEN--DecemberXian

We have twins bag lar!!!xD


See this!!!Hehehehehehe

The shirt look similar too?

Ya!!!! Twins Shirt again!!!Arghhh

Miss Cai copy me lar~~~Aiyoyo.......


I 'm happy I have bought those things although this almost make me bankrupt.Hahahahah

没有评论: