2010年4月15日星期四

[[Alone with Myself]]

Awwwwwwu~~This few days, I quite free at home.I kept ONLINE, FB ,Bloggie and NOTHING.Sienz...My life is full of bored. I really feel that I am useless.I am NOTHING for this world.


Yesterday, I went to Aeon JJ with myself. Go alone and Back alone.Pity??Ermmm~not really!!!I have gone to JJ bought a present for my buddy.Today is his birthday.Hohohooo~After I have bought his present , I went to the Comic Paradise, which place I had been working at there.I went there for 2 reason , first is I wanna visit my friend, second is I wanna buy a novel.

Long time I had not been reading novel by book.I always read novel on my laptop or my yari.Quite easy!!!But ,that feeling not same. GIddens is my favourite author.He has not published any books recently.Haiz~Waiting for so long .I bought his book yesterday.The book has bought by me, names 《猎命是传奇16》.


Giddens!!!Fast!!!Faster publish new book!!I am waiting for you......<3



Actually go shopping with ownself is not bad.Nobody set you ,nobody gv any opinion.You can walk to every way you wanna go.That 's freedom.I think I start love to go out alone.Not bad too???heheeeee~




Okie~Tonight is going to Di Shen 's party.Mr.Mountain is my driver today.Wakaka~Good!!~I wanna become crazy again~Awwww~=)



Happy Birthday to Di Shen!!!!!=D



没有评论: