2010年4月12日星期一

[[Random Post]]

Ooopss~Quite lazy to type my blog.Charmmm~That's a new feeling for me to my blog.Lazyness....My mind full of things to type at here.But , I am lazy. Even though I lazy to type my blog , I also will force me to do it.My bloggie is my second home.I couldn't leave her.I love her.<3




Ohhhhh~A good news for me and all my friend.Okie!!!I have straighten my hair back , somemore I cut become shorter.Good news for you guys??I don't know.Good news for me???Absolutely!I looked forward for now quite a long time.Hahahaaha~


Is my hair nice now???heheeee~=)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------10/4,  I went to Aeon JJ celebrated Kok Wei 's Birthday. We went to greenbox.Oh my godness!!!That's quite expensive ~RM  28++ per one person.Haizzzz~I shouldn't go out. Everytime I go out, my wallet sure blooding.T.T ~Me , Kelly[my sister], and Yi Jazz went to watch " How to Train Your Dragon" . Hohoho~I love "Toothless" so much.Its very very very cute!!!!Muackz~<3



Nasai Banana~


 After we have finished the movie, we were going to centre .Ohhh~Banana them very bad.They didn't wait for us.They ate themselves.BAD BAD BAD~The only word I could decribe them.Blah Blah Blah~quite a long story!!!At the end ,we went to a mamak shop at Centro for our meeting.After meeting, okie!!!Bye bye to all of us~hahaXD


Happy Birthday to Kok Wei.........





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yesterday , I have bought a T-shirt at Sunway Pyramid. " I LOVE DARLING" , the sentence on the T-shirt.Hahaha~I love it.Nice lor~lol!!!


Hahaaaa~But , I am sorry I'm not going to upload the picture of my New T. All  because of my lazyness.!!!Awuuuuuu~=P













Okie ~I think this is already enough .heheeeeee~

So,


Wait for my next post lar~


Bye ~=D

9 条评论:

Paul 说...

I thought short hair was only for old women?

ops. never see such an amazing smile :)

hahahaha :p

DecembeR XiaN 说...

Oh my god!!!!

Paul~you are going to pissed me off!!!!!



blek=P

Paul 说...

haha.. ok I admit it,
that's pretty :)


feel better ?

DecembeR XiaN 说...

Ermmmmm~i no think got feel better
~hahaXD




=P

Paul 说...

but you did typed 'haha'.

syok cakap syok la..
orang cakap wak cantik

still feeling shy...

:p

DecembeR XiaN 说...

==nasai paul!!!

Paul 说...

be happy since I called you lenglui. haha


and don't get sleepless night..


later u laugh so loud before you go to sleep and I could hear from my house,

hey I wanna sleep please dont laugh at midnight ya.......


take care so.

DecembeR XiaN 说...

oo~okie okie~

DecembeR XiaN 说...

oo~okie okie~