2011年1月7日星期五

[[I CUT A SHORT HAIR]]


Errr...guys, need to tell you guys. DecemberXian has changed her hair style. She cut a short hair suddenly although she think it thousand of times. Then, she finally do it!!!! She ain't COWARD girl. =)


So, please take a look. 





This is DecemberXian's recently hair style!!!~~~





                                      [Now]                                                              [Last time]


My side hair looks.x)

This is backside looks. 





Hmmmm~ Many friends have shocked when I told them I cut a short hair. Their react must be ," Are you crazy?" " You crazy already?" "Siao ah ?" Err...Kay....I know I am a crazy girl, so I must do somethings crazy mah!!! Agree? Hehehehehe~~~~

Actually I don't know why I will cut my hair. I think to cut a short hair thousand times already, but I don't dare to cut it. I scare it will so ugly as last time I curl my hair. I can't afford if I need to face a ugly hair in this year Chinese New Year.Imma be mad!!! But, luckily the short hair isn't make me feel unaccept. It 's acceptable. LOL

I don't care is it nice or suit me or not. I 'm so proud that I finally have courage to cut it. =) All the things happen suddenly. I go saloon with my big sister. I still thinking I want to cut short or just let it same. I don't know why suddenly got brave to cut it, I just think cut then cut, if not nice wait it longer .Everything will be fine. LOL

I should happy it was not ugly than I curled my hair.I won't forget that time how suffer am I. I don't dare to go out also. Jezzz~~~!!!!



Kay...!!!A new year, A new brand hairstyle for me. =) New change for me again . I won't care how you guys say ugly or what. If really like that, than i have time to let it longer also.I 'm confident right now although I don't know why, and I remember that  DecemberXian should be a confident girl as last time she being like that also. =)


Who am I ? I am DecemberXian aka Kueh Ying Xian. x)

Cry baby Xian , you will get out from her life forever. ^^












SO, CIAOS EVERYBODY.

2 条评论:

Sook Kin 说...

you look pretty la baby. that hairstyle suits you, really^^

DecembeR XiaN 说...

Really? Yeah!!1 Thanks song!!Miss you arh!!!!><