2011年1月26日星期三

[[Special For Mabel Chan Kai Waey♥]]

Hey Hey...!!!I'm so sorry , now I finally appear on my dearest bloggie. Long time no update as I have some emotional problem and really no mood to type my blog.

And, this post is typing for Mabel Chan Kai Waey! =) Only for you!


Do you guys know what is that on the above picture? That 's a New Year's Card from Mabel Chan. Arh! I really really appreciate it. When I saw that card, the first mind on my brain was I was so touching.I feel warm when I saw that. 



There was many years I didn't receive any New Year's card anymore.I still remember I have sent my friend the New Year 's card since I was junior 1 or junior 2 (Form 1 & Form 2).I can't believe now I can receive it this year, it 's so surprise. Maybe you guys will say this actually is nothing and simple thing. But , tell the truth, nowadays who will really do New Year's card for friends ? 

Many people rather SMS than giving a New Year's card.




So, Kai Waey , Thank you very much. I love it so much. You are so nice! You really use your heart to do this.You write so long to each of us.!!!! Thank you Thank you!!!! =)  

And I wish you Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!  Happy always and enjoy your life. x)



Happy Chinese New Year to all my coursemates. Enjoy your holidays!!!! x) 

 This is the BEST!!!!!! Hahahaha~

 SSK , I think you know what am I saying right? Heheheeeeeeeee~!!!!!


3 条评论:

Sook Kin 说...

THE BEST!!!!! lol!!!!

DecembeR XiaN 说...

Yeah babe!!!!XD

May 说...

ya lo!she very good in making people feel touch and surprise at the same time~especially the wishes she wrote for all of us~like she really really observes and get to know every one of us very well~i love her so much~I love you kai waey!!muacksssssssssss~