2009年9月27日星期日

[[God bless me please!!!]]

Wow~Don't know why I feel that I long time didn't type my blog!

Haha^^

Is it true?




Haiz~this few day keep examination!

I didn't have time type my blog when afternoon!

So I be a "nightcat"!

Typing my blog at night~

Now I always online at night...


Why?

I also don't know....

I just know I always can't sleep at night~

Haiz~Why my life become like this?

My eye had already become panda 's eye!

T.T




Now no need go to school study anymore...

Because we just go there exam exam and exam again...

When the UEC EXAM finish

Hoho~That 's time we freedom!!!

I always wait for that day ...

Everyday also waiting ...

Study also waiting ....

Playing also waiting ...

Sleep also waiting ...


Haha~I wanna GRADUATE!!!




That day is coming soon...

Now wanna October already...

When finish graduation exam ...

Then UEC coming soon...

After UEC ...

My wonderful life will come soon...wakaka^^



Please forgive me think too much..

Haha^^

When I think I wanna gradute already...

Then I will very excited and be crazy ...

And start to SIAO...





Monday is History Exam...

Haiz~I haven't finish it ...

Then now I wanna beg with the god!!!

Please give me a powerful brain...

Haha^^


SIao.....hehe^^




~I Wanna Ki SIAO Already~








God Please BLess ME


AND

BLess My Friends are having exam or getting exam







I am missing someone...
But I won't tell you all who is him...
blek...wakaka^^.

2 条评论:

Miss Chalsyn 说...

miss me isn't it..?

^^

haha

DecembeR XiaN 说...

haha^^don't know le ~wakaka