2009年9月30日星期三

[[She is back]]

Wakao ~Wakao~





She is Back!!!!





My Freedom!!!

My Car !!!

All belong to her!!!



Now my life is return back to last time ...

No Freedom ~No Go out ~No night sleep!!!

Is it a truth?

YES!!!!




Why ?

Why?


Why doesn't she don't come back lately?!!

T.T

Haiz~



I can't imagine when after graduation exam I just be alone stay at house!!!


I wanna go out!!

Arbo I sure Ki Siao~



Haiz~Haiz~Haiz~I need to face the truth!!

She sure will back home~

Cause that's her house!!!







Haiz~Please calm down!!

And accept the truth!!!




I don't now what can I say anymore~




My mind just full of this sentense!!! : SHE 'S BACK!!!






How do I complete my geography?
I am not mood for exam already!
I hate memorise now!I hate exam now!!!
Confuse and missing him~
Haiz...just let it pass away!

没有评论: