2010年1月12日星期二

[[I am Karen]]

Long time ago, I have not been using this name.

This is my Nickname.



-----Karen------


This name was created by my mum for me.

A simple nickname.


As my family sir name is Kueh!

So , all member of my family are having a nickname of capital "k ".

My big sister= Kathty Kueh[last time]
My small sister= Kelly Kueh
My brother=Kelvin Kueh
Me= Karen Kueh



I think I got 3 or 4 years didn't use this name already.

Now , Karen is BACK!!!

Why?

As my job.


That is the first time I realise that my real name is hard to memories.

At my work place there, they all can't remember my real name .

I had already given them call by different names.

Like...

Yun Xian change to Hui Xian ,Pei Xian, Shan Cai, Shen Cai....

My god!!!
==!!!

I couldn't accept my name is hard to memories!

Do you feel hard to memories my name?!!!!





At last , I ask them to call me Karen .

The name I didn't use long time.

So, Karen is BACK!!!




Do not have Yun Xian at 2L working,only have Karen.

Another name ,another me!!!!


Yun Xian -For friend and for school.
DecemberXian or XiaoXian- For Msn,Facebook , Bloggie,Friendster ...
Karen-For my job.
Ah Xian-For my family.





Ok!!!!


Now call me Karen when I am working.


WAkaKa~=)



So,



I am




Karen Kueh.

4 条评论:

Mable . Leng 说...

sometimes I wanna call you yixian
haha
Karen was suitable for you.=)

Paul 说...

I thought should be surname stead of 'sir name'?

assuming that's a name for god, it's nice :D

Miss Chalsyn 说...

i prefer cal u sampat xian,,
haha,,:D

DecembeR XiaN 说...

Miss Yam
izit karen suitable me ?haha

Paul
huh?

Cai
aiyo~sampat xian not bad le~wakaka