2010年1月28日星期四

[[Rabbit Eye]]


Oh my god!!!

Do you saw my eyes?

Haiz~



I having a RABBIT 's EYES today.

My eye look similar with rabbit 's eyes.

As red as their eyes ,Opps!!! Pity me!!!!




Yerr~Ugly look for my eyes.

I admit this photo captured by me ,and it's really so ugly.

And

Do you saw my eye have already turned to red colour?

It's painful , and keep tear out.

Charm ya~


What had made out this?

Maybe is my lens.

I wear my lens over 12 hours a day.

So,

My eye didn't become blind was very lucky izit?

Haha~=) I think so .




So, Today is my first time wearing my spec go to work.



-------------Become Spec Xian ==!!!

Wow~Nothing happen.

And nobody asking me why.

All people work at there are careless.

They won't care about your reaction,they won't care izit you sick or not.

They also won't care about your feeling.


All they care are MONEY.

Their Commission.

Pity them.

Pity me.


Oppss!!!

But I not member of them.



Cause,

I care my feeling,I care my reaction.

The only thing I don't care is MY COMMISSION.



So, Do you know why I feel harder to continue this job?

That 's the answer.




Countdown 4 days.

The time please going faster.

I feel harder to stay at that place.

It make me EMO.

Haizzzz~






God Bless Me!!!

Please give me the power to end up this job!!!
Be patient!!!!
I can't do it !!!



~~

Aiyoyo~

So miss Art of Living 's Friend~

Long time no go centre already.

Miss those guys ya~

Wait...!!!!

After this month ~

I will be going again....hehe^^



Yes Club Member!!!

Are you already forget Da Jie???

Da Jie miss you guys~

Hehe=)


SoHam!!!So!!Ham!!!So~~Ham!!!
Relax, and Let it go~
J.G.D~









We are falling apart???
Don't let it be.Please!!!!



没有评论: