2010年12月24日星期五

[[Christmas Eve]]


Merry Christmas everybody...!!!
Jingle bell jingle bell ...!!!!

LOL

Today is Christmas Eve lar......
What can I do today?
I totally don't know where can I go......=(
Should I go out for count down?
Or just stay at home be a good girl?

I 'm so bored here.
I 'm nothing to do.
My friends! Where are you guys going to count down?
My sister all at Muar.
My dearest buddies? Where are you guys? I miss you guys a lot. x(


Just now I remember that last time I have captured some photo with Miss Cai by the webcam.
I think it's so funny ...!!!!!!!!x)








Hmm~Still have many ...but I don't dare to put it out as Miss Cai maybe will kill me. LOL
There are some video of us inside my laptop too.But, So sorry...I won't post it up as that's really so stupid!!!!xD


Okay lar...I think is enough for me simply type for this post as I really so bored!!!!!!


At the last,



This photos captured by webcam just now. 

Let you guys see my "Sot Sot" face...!!!=D


Okay...

CIAOS everybody.


And Wish you guys

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

Where are my x'mas present? x)


没有评论: