2010年12月26日星期日

[[Christmas Shopping><]]

My Christmas, is went out with my dearest mummy. =) We went to Damansara!!!!


LOL...My christmas no have any celebrate , it 's nothing. But it's okay for me as I used to it already.Before We went to ONE UTAMA, we have gone to a restaurant ate our brunch...LOL


There is really nice. I love their decoration. So romantic and so classic. =D But it's a vegetarian restaurant ya!!! x))

See!!!It 's decorate with white in colour.I love the feel of this restaurant.....=)

I asked mummy to let me take photo. =3=





I love this!!!This is in the restaurant...The sentences are nice and meaningful. Some more, I love the green colour...LOL I 'm a crazy for green colour. x))



This is the present of the Christmas set have ordered by us. The cookies is nice to eat and taste good.





The dessert of the set.....the decoration of the dessert is so so so nice!!!!!I 'm not willing to eat it after I saw the decoration. Hahahah~


And the last is we went to One Utama shopping.!!!!>< Don't feel me stupid when I tell you I really first time go ONE UTAMA. I say real, this really is my first time went to there. Oppssss!!!! I'm so ........ >< I also don't know how to say myself. =='''





Here is ONE UTAMA Shopping Centre lar!!!!=)

I didn't capture any photo of it already as I busy to buy my new year clothes.* hohohoho* Woots Woots* My mummy so bias , she keep on buying her clothes and my dad's clothes. My dad didn't go , but she keep on choosing my dad 's jeans and shirt!!! How can? LOL

But at the last , I have bought too. I at Padini bought a short pant cost me RM 109.90. LOL The pant not only the one things I have bought, but it's the one thing that make me feel guilty. A small pant I bought it RM 109.90, I know I shouldn't buy, and my mum at first don't let me buy too. But I show her my black face!!!=( I'm so sorry, I know I lose control again.I'm so sorry to my mum!!!!Sometimes I saw something I so love , I won't care it worth for me or not, I will get it. And I know it 's irrational. =( 

I'm happy I get the pant but also I feel guilty. I don't know why does me so complicate?  I 'm so complex in my world. 

Anyways, I enjoy shopping yesterday. I hope that still have other chance let me shopping again as I feel still not enough clothes for my new years. I 'm so greedy!!!! Hehehehe~~~

Okay...Is enough for me today. I wrote my Christmas day already, How about you guys? =D 


At the last , show some picture I have captured at the restaurant yesterday. =)

Sorry, I so like to self -shooting. LOL 


x)

没有评论: