2010年12月6日星期一

[[本小姐又捐血啦!=D]]


Yesterday got blood donation at Empire Gallery ya. So, December Xian went there also as this event organised by The Art of Living and  don't know what 青年团. x) I'm a volunteer in this event and also a blood donor. =)

I love the theme of this event : LOVE LIFE.  *Woots Woots*

All the people who above 18 years old , you have already had the qualification to become a blood donor.You must be proud of you are a blood donor as your blood can save a life. So, my friends, don't be afraid of blood donate.x)

Yesterday was nice, I love the feel we all put effort on this event.


Hey guys!!They all so "Pia" to invite people on the "road". ><


This group funny whey!!!x) A teenager, a child, and an "old" man. =D


Kevin is showing ....!!

 Guess who is him? He is Ka Chun.!!!x) I like this picture.


Mr.kuan and DecemberXian really pattern liao liao.....xD

I look higher in this picture, although I already so high. *Woots Woots*



After let you guys see the pictures I do the volunteer. Now I show when December Xian become a blood donor. =D December Xian K.O. Blood donate.  This is second time I donate my "dearest" blood. Muahahaha~


I have already filled up the form...gonna start my journey of blood donate.><


The first station--- Blood Test. I quite scare this stage because in this stage the nurse need to take a blood from my finger.The machine "Tag!" , then my blood came out from the finger.I feel scare and pain on this more than donate blood that time. =(

This is the blood test. The nurse need to see is it can I donate my blood. =)


Yeah!!!See!DecemberXian is so excited when gonna donate blood. But ,beside her, the COWARD man so scare!! Beh Tahan him, I don't know why he seem to so strong but so scare of this. COWARD lar!!!xD


Yeah!!!*Peace* Again......=D


Guess it, who's blood? Deng deng deng deng!! That's mine . =) Warm warm blood.Vampire love it. xD

My hand!!!!><




Okay.....This is my journey of blood donation. This is so nice and easy. =) My friends, I know many
 of you scare to donate blood as it 's look like so scary .But , actually it is so nice. When you think you donate your blood and your blood can safe a life , then you will proud of yourself. 

Courage!!!Donate blood need your brave.

Do it once , you will know how the feeling. =) 



Okay...it enough for this post. CIAOS. =D


1 条评论:

Unknown 说...

o.O
donate blood nice..
refresh your blood..
some more help people