2010年12月30日星期四

[[My Big Big Day! x)]]


*28/12 * December Xian aka Kueh Ying Xian 's birthday lar!!!!! My big big day!!!!x) Happy Birthday to myself. LOL!!! My birthday , where I went???????I went to to to to to to to to


******************************SUNWAY LAGOON**************************



Sunway Lagoon. I have been going there since 3 or 4 years ago.Long time I didn't go in and play already. =) This time , I went to Lagoon with my Yes! Course Friends. Yeepeeeeesss!!! We just only play three park of Lagoon as we think the ghost house is no worth for us to go in. It cost us RM60 if you bring your IC to identify you are Malaysia 's citizen. So, next time who wanna go to Lagoon , please don't forget to bring your IC.

This is the Sunway Lagoon 's watch? Hahahaha~xD I don't know what does this called. But, It's a pass for us to play the three park in the Lagoon. =)  The hand at up there is mine, down there is my sister----Ying Hui. 


Who wanna go Sunway Lagoon please don't bring any water and food go. They won't let us bring it in. Actually Sunway Lagoon seem like vampire!!!! keep sucking our money. LOL A ice-cream cost us RM 5, A milo cost us RM5 also. We all so hungry inside there , but we ain't willing to buy food to eat....><



Me and my sister-- Ying Hui. LOL 

Me and Shu Xin. ^^




We all haven't put down our bags then straight go play the Coaster already. Bag is not allowed to bring in.So, Mr.Banana is so great and help us take care our bags. LOL  I don't know I want say him coward or good actually. =)

After we play till 6 o' clock, Lagoon was gonna close. So, we all rush to bathroom there. Gosh!!! There are damn many many many people.At first we want to bath , but till the last , we just only got the time to change our clothes. Pity us!!!!!><

After we went out from Lagoon. Gosh!! It was already 7 o' clock. I need to rush back to Klang and celebrate with my dearest buddies. LOL I almost 8 o 'clock only reach 88 steamboat shop. x) 

So sorry no have any picture here because I didn't bring my camera and my hand phone that time was almost no battery. I think Miss Cai there got , but I not have.=(

But , I really so happy and thanks to my buddies . Thank for treating me 88 and cake....!!!!x) We are bestie forever. =D


The next day, 29/12. I went to Mid Valley with my beloved.=)  I just want to say, he still at my side is already a present for me.He willing to celebrate with me, it 's already the best for me. ILY, NLK. =D





Really thanks for those who at fb wished me....!!!! I appreaciate it.....!!!! I had a great birthday this year!!!! =) 

Yes! Friends, Buddies,Bestie and Beloved. You all are so important to me. Each of you ,I need it so much. =D  So, don't leave me.......LOL

Okay, It's enough for today. At last, give you guys eat my birthday cake!!!!



Pink Lady!!!!The name of this cake~~~~~~~Wooohooo~nice or not? I love it so much.......=) 

So, 

CIAOS.



Happy Birthday to Myself........




没有评论: