2010年12月2日星期四

[[Lately]]

Oppsss...So...So..So...Sorry to my bloggie.I have been forgotten it quite a long time. =( As I need to do my last assignment so I didn't feel any motivation to touch my bloggie. That's assignment is bring me down to hell.The pressure is torturing me.Anyways, today I done it.Finally I done it. =D Yeah!My hell assignment finished and now starting to wait for my final, Another hell. x(

After all my hell gone ,My HOLIDAYS is coming. *Woots Woots* I can't wait it ahhhhhh~~~~

Yeah Yeah!! DECEMBER already~!!!!DecemberDecember.My Birthday is coming soon. Yea!Yea! =P


In addition, Narnia come out already. LOL I 'm thinking I want to go watch or not. =) I realized that this year I almost watch all the movie in Cinema. Nice? I think Cinema can be my other house again. x)

Have a good news for me today!!!!>< Just now my sister told me that Mummy has bought Ambang 's houses already.She bought two double house and want to link it together.*Woots Woots* Yeah!!!Finally I have big house stay already.I'm so excited.

But, have a bad news too. =( The house need wait two years to build.So, mean , I need to wait two years again.I still can't stay in. x( So bad!!!Two years is so long for me. I want I want have it now, can? *Sigh* Never mind, time please turn fast.I wish I have a time machine.I want to fly over this two years. =) Oppsss...That's just my dream.






Okay...is enough for today.December give everybody a kiss.Muackzzzz x) So, CIAOS.


没有评论: