2011年11月4日星期五

[[Chee Ming's 21th birthday]]




29/10 Saturday night, Lim Chee Ming big boss open birthday party. So, I went to his party. =) I wear my sister 's greeny shirt. Okay, I realized I have damn a lot green shirt. Crazy of green. =.=

I went to Aeon JJ watch movie with Ru Yan and Bi Yi......Watch "PARANORMAL"! ><
But actually is so bored of that movie, I watch until gonna fall asleep. 
TOO FAKE!


Around 8 pm more, we reached Lim Chee Ming Big Boss House.=)


This was his cake. The key shape was given by us and the other was his family prepared.


See clearly. Do you know what was the cake? xD
It was a IPHONE.
This was a IPHONE CAKE.
Special right? First time saw it! 

A birthday boy should give a surprise. He got his surprise when he was blowing the candle.HAHA
He didnt realized that they will push him when he was blowing.So "Pity"! 


After that, we all went into chee ming's KTV room. Wow...nice! I hope I get one in my future too!><

. xD
Hey,,,we are happy family
everyone is sensitive of the camera to camwhore. 


Me and Yen. See, "Dont scare die" at there pretend! 

Bi yi, me and yen. =)



me and cai cai.....xD


Hehe...FOUR FLOWER......=3


we love this small boy so much. He is so talent. He can sing and also dance in the hot song. xD
And he is so CUTEEEEEE. 
If next time I have a son, I want this type of son! Bring a lot happiness for me. 

The small boy like to take photo too! So, come come.....PHOTO!





All the time we in the KTV room was Photo shooting. So many Iphone there. =.=
All use iphone camwhore. But I dont like iphone front camera.So blur x.x


Ryan ,why you close your nose? HAHA


All crazy singing , but the birthday boy already MABUK, sleep at sofa. 
He drunk too much! xD


LOL


I must admit Ryan is a great camwhore-er. He is an expert when using iphone front camera to take photo.xD


*WOOT WOOT*

Around 2 a.m , Me , Yen , and Biyi only back home. HAHA

That time was a nice day although I m sad at the afternoon. 

But I m really enjoy on C.M 's party.

=D









没有评论: