2011年11月28日星期一

[[Great Farewell Dinner]]





24.11.2011 Had a great farewell dinner with FAS Dean, JR HOD, lecturers, staffs and my JR coursemates!

This dinner organized by Dr.Filiz, a lenglui ang mou lecturer. She flied to Bali recently. 

Thanks for inviting, and thanks to Dr.Filiz and Mr.Samuel prepared much delicious Turkish cuisine and Nigerian food" Foo Foo"!



See this! So many food right? Everyone brought a little bit come, then become MOUNTAIN!

Seriously, I 'm so full and satisfy! The foods is Nice!


Guess what is this? Bao?  Nope.It is a Nigerian food" Foo Foo",  prepared by Mr.Samuel! 
It look similar with Bao, but the taste is totally different! 



See the mushroom there! That is Turkish chicken! Damn nice! I like it so much.Although I was so full, but I keep on eating that. It is so so so delicious! The sauce is so special! 



Woohoo! Me and my coursemates! xD  Nice! We were enjoying the foods and photograph. HAHA



Woohoo! My best sista in UTAR! Mabel Chan! =D  


Me and this hot girl -----Cally! OMG! I look so huge in this picture, I wonder why!


Our course leng zai! Chians Kee! :)


LOL Me and Chester!  OMG! Cally! What pose is it? HAHA




Finished eating, we were enjoyed singing and get fun. There was great to watch lecturers singing and get fun with us. They are Awesome! 

First of all, I thought this dinner will be so boring, but I have changed my mind after I joined this dinner. It is great! I enjoy the moment with my coursemates! Last time I didn't feel like this!

This dinner is the best dinner in UTAR. We ate a lot. Get fun! Woohoo! 

This Wednesday, Our Journalism course will have a JR Gathering with senior and junior at Grand Kampar Hotel. Hope it will be fun ! Don't disappoint me! HAHA..... I'm in charge of the decoration ! OMG! Busy day again! x)  

Anyways, Wish all the best to me and my friends! CIAOS! 






1 条评论:

Sook Kin 说...

our course, lengzai, CHians Kee????? XD