2011年11月29日星期二

[[Hi, KFC]]


Hi, KFC! KFC is my favourite! >< Compare to Pizza Hut and McDonald's, KFC is the franchise I love the most. I don't like Pizza Hut and KFC because I don't like to eat bread! HAHA. This reason is weird right? But it is the truth! I don't like eat bread and cake, I prefer rice!LOL 

Now, everytime I eat KFC, I will think of someone. That guy who go ate KFC with me last time. We had a lot of happy memories about KFC. HAHA.  Although it was already passed, but the happy memories shouldn't be deleted. Sad memories had been deleted, the happy memories keep in heart until I die. I know that next time I still can recalled that that is one guy who accompany me eat KFC. x) Hmm...Maybe next time my husband will same as me love KFC too?! HAHA.  I won't hope so much.,everything顺其自然. 

Today, my breakfast was KFC! OMG! So damn full! Breakfast eat KFC is so weird. Due to we want to go Tesco, So we go to eat the KFC in Tesco. 


Ohhhhh! Four of us! Our Av group of Journalism course! Finally , we can eat together because Mr.Isaac always the one don't join us! It was so surprise today he willing to join us! xD We go KFC like eat chicken rice! So weird! =='''





*Deng Deng* Me and Lee Xien!=D LOL She take photos also need to show her phone which I named it "Soup". "Pink Soup"! Her pink soup just repaired and came back no longer, so now she keep on showing her phone! ><  

--"Soup", I remember that you used this phone too. Are you still using? By the way, is not my business anymore. HAHA



Okay...Today my KFC post end here. Oh my god, I still so full! How do I eat my dinner? >< HAHA





没有评论: