2011年11月27日星期日

[[New Skin, New Me]]


Hey, Today is Happy Sunday! :D


Today, I spend my whole day on my dear bloggie. 

I designed and decorated it myself. 

Therefore, I grateful to Miss Cai, because she teach me a lot of things that I don't know.HAHA

So now, I love my bloggie so so much!!!!!!


This is my new blog layout and blog skin:


I searched the background myself, designed all of it myself. 

I feel so proud to myself!Wakakaka~~~ 

First of all, I think to design it to green colour, but after that I change my mind.

Green is hard to be a bloggie colour. I must accept it! ><


Other than that, I use 美图combine this four photos together and put as a header picture. HAHA

I love it so much. My last time photos plus my recent photos! xD

After that, I create a pages bar for my bloggie. =D


This is the pages bar! 

You guys can click on each category.
|Home | About Me | Chat Room | Link | Add Me|

Otherwise, you guys can click on the Chat Room and Chat with me. 

It is nice! Blogger new function is awesome! I like it so much! 

Now, I fall in love to my bloggie again! 

Design your bloggie with your hand isn't hard, you guys can try it although it use a lot of time.

But after you done it, the sanctification is Awesome! xD



A New Blog Skin, A New Me! 

I'm starting with my new life now.I enjoy it very much. Muacksssss! 














没有评论: