2009年7月11日星期六

All Have To Change

Is the time we gonna change ourselves?

Is the time we break up and go alone for our future?

This is my second times i feel that my friends were changed.

When are the time they were changed?

I don't know.

Someone else is ready to be mature,they become more reponsible .

Someone else is ready for future,they become more hardworking.

And I?

What else have I changed?

I don't know .

I felt that I had already lost my way,and my future.

Can I find it?

How I know?

I was already become more indulgence.

All my mind is full of playing.

What the hell I doing now?

I must study now .

But i didn't.

So

Is the time i change my mind?

Is it the truly time for me to change?

Whatever.

There is not enough time for me to think about that .

The exam is coming soon.

Now.

All the things have to change.

We wanna be mature .

We wanna be reponsible .

Because we are growing up.

We are becoming adult.

We need to change up .

And enjoy it.



I hope that I won't be alone for going the road of my future.

4 条评论:

慧·R 说...

Same here
Not changing, not prepared for exams and everything and also not willing to change
Dunno what to do to help myself because I dun even feel like changing
Kambate la friend

DecembeR XiaN 说...

haha~you gambetteh too ya~

Miss Chalsyn 说...

dear..
gambateh in ur uec..

i'll support u alwayz..

^^

DecembeR XiaN 说...

hehe^^yaya

u oso ah~


i oso will support you forever!!!


^^