2009年8月18日星期二

[[Bad Day]]

Haiz~

What a bad ,terrible,and unlucky day!

Oh my god!

Today,I was having a bad mood.

Because I couldn't accept I had already got a bad result on my examination.

And today I was facing many problem I can't solve it .

Haiz~

I was very very very sad today.

At the school,my tear was getting out from my eyes.

But I just keep laughing.

I don't want my friend see me wanna cry .

I don't want them to worry about me.

I try to play with them ,but my mind was full of the bad result.

I couldn't image I had already got the most bad result of the six years at hinhua.

I really don't want my mum dissappoint to me .

But can't!

I had done it!

I should not have given up my commerce and geography.

I'm so scare for taking the result of this two subject.

I can't image what the bad result I can get it.


My god!

What shall I do now?

Be a indigent person ?

or

Choose to give up?



Haiz~

Who else can help me ?

Nobody!

What a bad day !!!!






I m very STRESSFUL now !!!



6 条评论:

CHloe 说...

LOL.
juz keep it easy,dun think too much...
make urself more stress niah!
Piak!Piak! hav 2more month~we hav to fight for the exam! cheer up girl!...go go go~chiong!!
^^jia you! everything gonna be alrite!
this is juz a beginning.

DecembeR XiaN 说...

erm~thx ya!ping ping !

haiz~

i wish that this 2 month can going faster.

i wanna graduate!hehe^^

Paul 说...

graduate with a flying color result.

not in a bad situation.

result just a result.
your pathway is what you're gonna decide where and how should you move on.

Just a game. For entire life,
human dies.

graduate and well educated doesn't mean people has great experiences.


Quotation by PAUL.
Cheer.

DecembeR XiaN 说...

aiya~

i know~

but if i din get a good result~

how can i find a best uni~

aiyaya~

nw very stressful ah~

dunno how to get up my mark ah?

haiz

Paul 说...

put more effort, dont worry and be happy...
see, a stupid boy can score A in college,

you as a clever girl you must be a better reader or candidate. Good luck....:D

DecembeR XiaN 说...

haiz~

thanks ya~

i will try my best de ~

i wont give up~


hehe^^