2009年8月13日星期四

[[lndulgence]]

What I am doing now?

I am writing my blog at the midnight

The more important point is I still having exam now

I can't control myself

All my mind is thinking about for giving up the examination

Oh my god!How can I solve the problem I having now

Today I still go out with Ms Cai

We went to watch for the movie

The funny and crazy movie

----<大内密探零零狗>



SEE!!!

Now still have examination

But I still can go to play

Haiz~Am I trying to relax myself or giving up myself?

I don't know!

I am getting confuse now




Haiz Haiz Haiz

Nothing is important
now





Now

Waiting

Waiting Waiting

Waiting Waitng Waitng


Waiting for my HAPPY SATURDAY!!!^^




How can I make the time going faster?

Wish I can be happy while the trial exam pass over!!!




ADD OIL!!!

6 条评论:

~~ShiWeiZz~~ 说...

wish you all the best.. jia you..
dont too "jin zha" ok.. jia you.. support you~~ take care~~ smile to face it!! keep relax you.. (:

Paul 说...

cheer, if you don't wanna face fact, dont take exam.. let it die :D

DecembeR XiaN 说...

happy weizz

thx ya~i will try my best de!


Paul

Nasai la you~haha^^

Paul 说...

I never meant u should do, just suggest what u can do :D

whatever it is, good luck.
and check out my blog not only i check on yours.


hahahahah

DecembeR XiaN 说...

ya la ya la~i go la i go la~chiu!

Paul 说...

oh ya, and follow it. :D