2010年5月17日星期一

[[6 days]]


Ohhhhhh~It is only 6 days for me at Klang , after that I need to go to Kampar and start my university's life.This should be happy ,is it??? But why I felt that I didn't happy at all.I'm not willing to leave Klang, but I hope to go there too.I am full of contradiction.>.< Shit!! xian ,please don't make yourself ki siao!!!

Today, My mum picked me to Aeon JJ.We went there to buy some new things for me to bring to Kampar .Hmmmm~The target for us to buy is is is ......lady's important things. xD Do you guys guess it ??Heheeeeeee~I ain't going to tell what thing was that.Muahahahaa~After I have bought that lady's important things, we went to buy a new set bed sheet.Woooo~~That's nice.Because it is green in colour.Muahahaah~Sorry about that I can't take photo with it.It's already took to wash.Arhgggggh~Missed the chance.Hmmmm~I  have bought a pencil box too.xD It's a pity that it is not green in colour.>.< Black!It is black in colour.Okie~it's nevermind.I love it too.Because it's look like so COOL.Wakakkakaa~

Bag to Basic...I love this sentence.^^




::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::7 days::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

17/5 --Went to Aeon JJ with mummy.Have bought some thing for bringing to Kampar.I love my bed sheet ,I love my lady's important things, I love my pencil box!!!!♥♥♥♥♥
18/5 -- No plan yet!What should I do ??Thinking Thinking....
19/5--No plan yet!!!
20/5 -- Busy day!!Go Kampar to wash the house which I need to live next three years.Hope that won't too tired that day.=)
21/5 --No plan yet!!!My sista ,my buddies ,my friend ,the last day can hang out with you guys.Please faster make appointment.=D
22/5 --The last day I have being at Klang.A busy day!My mummy call me follow her to PJ SS2 's Food Fair at the morning.Still thinking wanna or not.And mummy say night go to centre because someone come down from Penang.Need to Meeting~~Somemore need to pack the things need to bring.
23/5 --My friend ,my sista,my family,my buddies,and him!!Tata...T.T I will be at there already.I will miss you all....Muackz~





Arghhhhhhh~Today, I only realised that that is only 6 days left I will being here.How I stupid was.Don't know why I always lack of date and time.=.=||| Brainless???





Okay okay , I think it's enough.Need to say Bye Bye again.>.<   

Byebye....miss me yaaaaaaaaa~=)

没有评论: