2010年5月4日星期二

[[My "First" Night]]

Yesterday ,I have done my "first" night with my Yes Club's friend. 4 boys +1 girl.Wakaka~


I hanged out with them about 12a.m.++. Where were we going ?? We went to I- city!!This is the third time I went to there.Oh my god!!!There are full of people who cover their head with tudung.Zzzz~ Quite scary ya~


My buddies, you guys sure very confuse why do I could hang out at midnight.Hahaaa~Because.... all of them are Yes Club 's members.So , my mum don't care so much of it.I just tell her I go out with them .She didn't scold me and let me go....Zzzzz~Such a diferent treatment!!!!





The hands of our five person.
{Xian[up], Kuan[left],Jazz[down of left],Vincent[down of right],Kelvin[right]}


I think this captured by Jazz.I love it so much.Feel so nature.XD
But someone said like a ghost!!!!Oppssss~>.<


Jazz & Kelvin[Sohai pose!!!WakakaXD]


Kelvin,Xian,Kuan,Vincent


The tree is going to spoil.==!!!=P


Nice shoot!!!
by Kelvin=)



Okie~That's all.All of the picture ,I will upload to facebook.Heheee~I am happy to have a nice night with them yesterday.Although we are already so tired.==|||

Yesterday was my "first" night !The ":first"night I went out at midnight without my mum's called.That is the "first" ,we went out. I am so happy for it.It is appreciated.=)

Hope that I will  have the kind of chance again.=D 

2 条评论:

Paul 说...

please observe the word..

First night is usually used for girl who lost their night..

LOL.. that title really shocked me at first...


sorry for that.

DecembeR XiaN 说...

==i'm just joking with the word nia mah~~~ !!!