2010年5月11日星期二

[[Arhhhhhhh~Moody Day]]

I really don't know what happen to me.Today is full of moody.I couldn't control myself.I keep feel wanna to cry.My emotion is DOWN.Extremely down!!!!!My tears is going to drop, I close my eye and forget it.

Arhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!Why??What is happening today ??Morning ,I don't know why I argued with my mum.She was upset.I'm too.I'm going to crazy.And I can't control my emotion.Shit!!!Fu*k off pls...I straight bang the door heavily.I really don't want like this.5555555!!!T.T I don't want......

I want a new laptop.I asked her if her really wanted to buy a laptop for Kelly.She said that everyone also need a computer.Then I knew her meant.I had been knowing her meant earlier, but I pretend like I don't know.For my mum, only kelly is her good child.I'm not, absolutely not. I 'm a lazy , useless, hopeless and nothing for her.She will buy a laptop for Kelly , but she won't buy for me.I told her many times I want a new laptop.I really don't want use this SHIT laptop already.But why, she only hear kelly's sounds.Where's mine?
Kelly wants" what" ,she will get"what".I want "what" ,I get nothing. This is not fair!!!Just because I didn't clever than her ???



I 'm only feel SUPER happy when just now went pasar with ah cai them today.That time I really no need to think all about this stupid stuff.I heard them joke, playing and crazying.I feel that I 'm alive in this world.Mummy don't know why I keep going out, that is because only friend bring me happy.I stay at home ,I feel that I'm a useless person.I 'm a garbage in my home.



Just now I suddenly feel that I can't control again.I 'm angry , I angry myself.I angry myself why I can't say out what I want to say.I also angry him ,I know he is lying.I don't know why does he bluff.And I really feel angry about the lie.I feel confuse.I don't know should I believe him or not.I really HATE that feeling of being bluffed .I don't know what is the truth.I can't difference the truth or fake!!!Arhhhhhhhh~I feel mad.Really really mad..........I also scare that I 'm misunderstanding him. Shit!!!!Why my mind can't be simple ???Why I always suspicion him...Arhhhhh~God!!!please help me!!!I don't want like that.


Fu*k off!!!



Damn ~~~Today is a Damn day!!!!I hope that this stupid stuff will going to fine tomorrow.Happy , You should find me !!!You couldn't leave me alone.I need you.

I WANT HAPPY. MOODY ,PLEASE FUCK OFF.

1 条评论:

慧·R 说...

Are u better now??
Ya ppl do get moody at times...
It will be over though, no worries~~
+u~~~ :)