2010年6月10日星期四

[[Crazy Funny Post]]

Muahahahahah~Finally can I online at yesterday.The TM NET really so " efficent ".We have been waiting for them about two weeks.I really happy when I heard that they are coming.Sibeh excited!!!xD

Yesterday,Miss Cai was coming to Kampar already.She will study at here now.My God!!!I really don't know what was she thinking when I first time heard this.It's shock me ,and unbelievable.Sua!!!I don't want chap her so much.What she want , She decide it.I keep quiet better.Blek~Hope that next time she won't regret for it .

After she came, Woohoo~Our house is quite bustling with noise and excitement.We can't stop argue with her.Keep chit chat here ,chit chat there.Our house is very very noisy!!!!Non-stop....Really non-stop!!!!xD 
And my room is become more smaller than last time!>< because need to separate my half room for her.T.T I won't have a silence day anymore.Arghhhhhh~~~~Muahahahahah~~~My kampar 's life is become more INTERESTING and NOISY.


As I too bored without online,I switched on my laptop and use the webcam do crazy things.

Hahaha~do SOHAI stuff!!I took the webcam and take my funny photograph.




Arghhhh~That's because i am too bored at kampar without online.But now,I won't bored anymore.Hahaha~




Crazy with Miss Cai when we are going to sleep yesterday.Hahaha~We really siao siao de~xD


Last Sunday,My dearest mummy brought me to Aeon JJ bought the FORMAL SUIT.Woohoo~We have gone to G2000 and Padini buy my formal suit.Wakaka~So nice ,but really so expensive.We spended Rm600 on my formal suit.

Kelly said to mummy after she saw I wore the formal suit ,



" Mummy ,now I really realised that Da Jie was grow up."xD

" That's nice and beautiful."xDDD


 
Wow~everytime I saw people wearing the formal suit, I will think " That 's POWERFUL."
After I wore it ,I really feel like holding the POWER on my hand.The feel is awesome.xD

Wore up the formal suit ,I think that I am different to last time.I love to wear it ,because it 's nice to me ,and I love it.<3 hahahhaaa~


I still remember that last time the conversation with my er gu about OL suit.

" Er gu, OL suit means OLD LADY suit, not OFFICE LADY suit.You are old lady.Muahahahah~"

She get shocked and keep laughing!!!!xD

Wakaka~I also don't know why I would say like that that time. But it is quite suitable for the short form.


So,

I will wear OL suit as soon as possible for my presentation ,But I not OLD LADY.=D 

1 条评论:

Paul 说...

you chosen the correct color that suits you.

is not the problem of you grew up or not. Still a girl before 21.

thus, I'm a boy yet! haha