2010年6月24日星期四

[[Simply Post]]

Yesterday ,I felt free to do something.So, I decided to decorate my dearest blog , and give it a new looks.Is it nice? =D



For my first mind , I used to put a green 's skin  for my blog as I love green.But ,I 'm so sorry that I couldn't find the nice green 's template for my blog.At last ,I choose some skin I look nice for it.How about my new blog 's skin? It is full of pink colour.Don't ever ask me is it I change my favorite colour .Absolutely NOT!!!I love GREEN very much. 


Anyways, I love this blog's skin very much.Maybe it's reflect my recently feel to my blog.=) It 's sweet and warm.I 'm loving it.<3  I need to admit that Pink is a joyful colour.


In addition , I changed my blog's title too. ♥Simple♥Love ♥Forever♥ I love this title very very much.What is the meaning for me?Shhhhh~I know is already enough~XD   Hehehe~Someone ,Do you know my mean?? 




Okay, I think is enough for me today.I suddenly feel that wanna to type my blog , so I do it .Hehehehe~~


No need a long post , I love this post .






















P/s :Someone, Don't forget your promise. ♥ Forever.

没有评论: