2010年6月29日星期二

[[First Presentation with English]]


Today was the first time I presented my presentation with my english.Woow~I was the second presenter for today presentation.As last week tutor have absented for the class ,so today is my present day.There is 5 person present for today,  4 JR student and a PR student.

 "Today is a nice day !"Obviously I have a good mood today.Hahahaa~Yesterday I have slept between 2 a.m. like this , and today I woke up at 7.10 a.m. But curiously I didn't feel any feeling of tired  ,I feel very SEMANGAT! Today really is a weird day as I won't ever feel vitality on Monday!!WON'T EVER~But today I made it.Is it weird???

I done my presentation with my poor English.YES!!Finally I done it! and I get 70 marks.Goshhh~I am very very happy I can get this marks.My target is only below 60 marks.So, Today is a Happy day ???Yup!!I think so~Hehehehe~

Anyways , Gambatteh for my coursemates who those no present yet.Wish you guys can done it perfectly and nicely.=D

Arghhhh!!This Friday I need to pass up two assignment.Aiyoyo~Need to rush for it again. Somemore next week also need to pass up one assignment~Ohhhhh~I have A LOT OF assignment!!!It won't ever the end.Awuuuu~~~Gambatteh lar KUEH YING XIAN .

Believe that YOU CAN DO IT.








P/S : Won't ever wanna to leave you.You are in my heart deeply , you can't try to escape from me.DON'T EVER. I believe that we can go through together and forever.Please don't ever break our promise!!!! <3

没有评论: