2010年6月5日星期六

[[Food Fair]]







 One World Charity Sale & Vegetarian Food Fair Coupons
Theme: In aid of charity and the environment
Date: 20th JuneLocation: Empire Gallery, 2-09 Jalan Empayar, off PSN Sultan Ibrahim/ku1, 41150 Klang (Oppisite Hokkien Association)
Price: Rm10 per coupon
Dealing method: Cash on Delivery
Selling Reason: For charity
*For greener environment, there will be no plastic bag provide*



All my friends,my buddies,my sista,my machi and others....Please support this food fair!!!!Welcome you guys come buy ticket form me ya....=D 
please buy the ticket as soon as possible ....!!!!<3 

我亲爱的朋友,姐妹与麻吉们,请大家多多支持下。
这个义卖会所筹到的款项都会捐给有关的慈善机构。
而且这个义卖会主要是传达环保意识给各阶层的社会人士,让大家更加了解环保的重要性。
如有兴趣者,可向我询问及购买这个义卖会的固本。
吁请大家踊跃参与。
你们的参与,我们将给予万分的感激。=D





P/s: Miss Cai, you are no choice for it..you must buy it...WakakaXD
 and somemore my friend, hehehe...pls know my meant!!!Arbo,heng!!!heng!!!heng!!! 


没有评论: