2009年11月2日星期一

[[Today 's Life]]



Oh!!!Today is full of bored.

Nothing to do at home,just only see novel or watch tv.

My mind is full of wondering the result,the work ,and my future life.

Nothing had I done the answer for my wondering.

When I don't want to think about those kind of question,

So I need to go out .

I need to take something for fun ,and make me feel relax.


As it,so I decided to go watch movie.

Watch movie is a right way to let me relax.



Janice,Cai,Mountain,BigSot,and I were gone to Aeon watched the "Poker King".

That's a funny movie.

I had laughed loudly at the cinema.^^

I am happy to see this movie.

Its make me feel easily.



The main character of this movie---古天乐.

I admit he is a charming man.

I enjoy to watch those movie he act.

I want to watch this movie,some of the reason is because of him.


The main point I want to say is I like this movie.^^



When we haven't go inside the cinema.

We go for visit Siew Yen.

She now is working at Yamaha.

Damn fast!!!

I haven't find my work yet,she has already done it.


But ,when the time we visit her,I have seen the work I want.

That is Comic Paradise,a book shop.

I want to get a job for this shop.

But Why?

Because I like to read novel and comic.

There is full of comic and novel.

Wow~My dream job!!

This job is very suitable for me.

I want it.

I write my name and my contact num for her.

I wish I had get the job.



God~please bless me!!!

I really want to get this job.

The boss of Comic Paradise,please contact me!!

Don't forget me ~

T.T




Today is a boring day.

But that's doesn't matter now!!!

Now my mind is full of the job.

I want the job!!!






没有评论: