2010年3月22日星期一

[[Get Stuck]]

This few day ,I was wondering about somethings.


I kept thinking , and being worried.


At last , I realised that I have been thinking too much.


I stuck at a place, and I didn't know .




I was Emo-ing when I was thinking about that things.


I felt that I so afraid and confusing.


Why???


Because I scared that I would lose it???






In fact,  There are not only a problem of me.


I kept thinking with my ownself , but there is no answer here .


Maybe that's all only are my illusion???








 I suddenly realise that I almost lost my way.


Why don't I just let nature take its course???


Why I want force myself to think out the answer???


So, I have decided yet.




Now,


I don't want think about those things anymore .


Just let nature take its course.


Let the GOD help me to decide it.


This is the better way for me to settle about these confuse things.






Yeah!!!


Feel good now!!!!


No need worry about anythings.


Hope that GOD will give me a answer I wish too.


=)







Be attention for my studies.


I look forward  to my study on May.


=D









p/s : Waiting for April!!!!Hehe^^  Look forward to April.  April ,please come by faster.XD

没有评论: