2010年3月30日星期二

[[Untitled]]

I am suffering.My "lovely" laptop was spoiled.How I lived without my laptop!!!!Arhhhhhhh~I am waiting for my laptop everyday.Wait for it's back!!!!I wish that I could buy a new laptop.But,my mum didn't give me a chance and broke my dream.T.T Haizzzzzz~  She would rather give Rm 600 to repair my " lovely"laptop than buy a new one.Jeezzzz~So,now I only can use my sister 's computer. Pity me!!!!

This few day , I was worrying my studies. I feel that I want to choose Mass Communicate now. I had already registered for Bachelor Psychology at HELP. Oh my god!!!! How do I choose??? It's really hard to choose.Waaaaaa~Gonna be crazy~


April 2 , I will going to BALI.=) Nice ???heheeee~
How long I have not been going for a trip??? Quite long.So, this is a good chance for me to relax.Good !!!Muahahaha~I think I will become a MALAY girl when I back from there.Ohhhhh!!!!I don't like!!!I hate SUNBURN.I hate become DARK!!!!




And,


I miss my friend,my buddies,my machi.How are you guys???We should have a time for gathering.~Agree???
J3P of 2006 ,When can we open a party this year???Quite miss you guys.I want party!!!I want gathering!!!!
I waiting for you all~XDheheheehe~"Shining Friend" !!!!Do you guys still remember it???=D






I am looking forward to my BALI  trip now.^^





So, my friend don't so miss me ya!!!I only go for four days.April 5 I will back.Muackz~Miss you guys and someone <3







Wait me back!!!!!=)

没有评论: