2009年12月21日星期一

[[The Last Day]]

Today is the last second day of my work.

I will leave the job when 22/12,that's mean Tomorow!

Quite happy,but also have a little bit sad.

I am having a good relationship with my partner them.

They are good and nice,and the important point is They treat me so good!

They teach me a lot of thing , and tell me about many thing I don't know.
*******
Thanks a lot!
********


Today ,I was working with my one partner whose name Wen Shang.

She know I will leaving there tomorrow.

She also know my birthday is coming soon.

And today is the last day I work with her.

So~



She treat me a lunch today!Wow!!!

Seriously ,that time I feel that I am so touching.

Only 1 month more, I sit the job with her.

But now we seen like we had already know each other many years.

I feel paiseh!!!because I really seen like a child ,and she always take care of me .



Not only her,I also wan to thanks to Xue Li.

She is also my partner too.

Same like Wen Shang,she also treat me so good!

Tomorrow,the last day!

I will sitting the job with her tomorrow!


Wish I will have a good ending !





Today quite busy,but full of happiness.

The time was going faster.




I will miss them.

Very miss!!!

^^





Wish them happy always!=)

Bye!!My partners!!!

2 条评论:

Miss Chalsyn 说...

wen shang..
haha..art class..??

DecembeR XiaN 说...

aiyo~not lar~=.=!!!gv you boom ah~